A menu mockup for a fictional restaurant consisting of 4 pages. The objective of this school project was to use different techniques learned in class and apply them all.
How it works?
Using Adobe Creative Suite, mainly Photoshop and Illustrator and the following skills:
- Typography in Illustrator (roman hanging punctuation/Optical Margin, correct dashes, text wrap).
- Healing Brush tool effect in Photoshop.
- Clipping Mask
- Envelope Distortion in Illustrator
- A photorealistic object created with the Gradient Mesh technique.
- Blend effect in Illustrator
- LivePaint in Illustrator